Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tributes





"Lupang uhaw sa pag-ibig
Naghihintay sa halik ng langit

Halina't sumayaw sa ilalim ng araw
Maghawak-hawak ng kamay 
At isigaw ng sabay sabay

Kapayapaan"

"Kapayapaan" - Papadom - Tropical Depression







"21 years in captivity 
Shoes too small to fit his feet
His body abused but his mind is still free
Are you so blind that you cannot see?"

"Free Nelson Mandela" - The Special AKA



                                                        
        

"Hey, white boy, what you doin' uptown? 
Hey, white boy, you chasin' our women around? 

Oh pardon me sir, it's the furthest from my mind 

I'm just lookin' for a dear, dear friend of mine" 

"I'm waiting for my man" 



"Waiting for the Man" - The Velvet Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment

....if you've got something to say, just spit it out