Friday, February 7, 2014

Stirrings...





- The Biofeedback 7" - Karamihan ng Tao ay Pu' is now available c/o Noel Punxia @ mutilatednews.blogspot.com. I still have to get myself a copy. I'm thinking of carrying a few copies kaya lang 'alang budget pa. I remember ung copy ng Hard Times tape ko, was pleasantly surprised to see it sa Sarabia optical shop from UP ( University of the Pu' ) back in the day ( wonder if it's still open? ). Anyway, do yourself a favor and go get one if you missed out on Hard Times. One of the more unique hardcore acts to ever come out of the P.I. Get one so you won't feel like you're "The World's Most Ugliest Man" ( or woman...errr...).



The original cassette cover for HardTimes

- Throw's albums are shared in their facebook site plus rough cuts of their upcoming 4th album. Sana kasama "We're not Gonna Take It" hehehe..If the rough cuts are any indication, expect more of the same disgust and angst that only Throw can express and deliver.


- I recently found a Bad Omen interview online and in it they discuss the band's history thus far, influences, albums and some updates on their next offering, a cover album of acts that have influenced them one in one way or another. Ang galing kasi me live cuts din from several gigs in the interview. Worth watching for stuff to look out for.

- Had not been feeling well to attend the Papadom tribute ( damn cold weather ) which I was really looking forward to go to. Seems to be one hell of a night. Syet...Freedom na lang ng PV played live sulit na e...


- I have some badges/buttons/pins ( whatever they're called ) and I'll be posting them here for trade/sale. Ayusin ko muna pics.

That's all for now, I have not been keeping this site updated for a while now but I do hope to keep this up and continue to cover whatever I can, as long as they fall in the realms of stuff that I am into. See ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

....if you've got something to say, just spit it out